Sunday 28 September 2014

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

The holidays have just started, but I already have nothing to do. Everyone is busy and not even in Auckland. So I watched the whole season of Gossip Girl in two days. I chosed to watch the second season, where almost everything is about colleges, finishing schools and all these staff. They all go to Ivy League Universities and omg, it's my dream to become a student in one of this universities. If anyone doesn't know, Ivy League is a group of eight universities (Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Pennsylvania, Princeton and Yale) in the United States that are regarded to be the best colleges in the country(or even the world). I decided that going to Yale University is one of my goals for future!  It also made me feel a bit sad and stressed, because Yale is so expensive and you need to be super clever to get in there. Even Blair Waldorf couldn't become a student at Yale... I got really upset about this and the future, because I have no idea what I want to do, where I want to be and who I want to be with. But then I understood that life is too short to care about everything and not actually enjoing it! I will do everything to get into Yale and have a fantastic future. I know it's going to be hard, but as the say It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. 
Here are some photos from tonight.
Каникулы только начались, а мне уже нечего делать. Все заняты и даже не в Окленде. Так что я посмотрела целый сезон Сплетницы за два дня. Я выбрала второй сезон, где они все заканчивают школы, поступают в университеты и так далее. Все там поступают в университеты Лиги Плюща и о боже, это моя мечта стать учеником в одном из этих университетах! Если кто то не знает, Лига Плюща это группа восьми университетов( Браун, Колумбия, Дармуф, Гарвард, Пенсильвания, Принцтон, Корнел и Йель) в Соединенных Штатах Америки, которые признаны лучшими университетами стране(или даже в мире). Я решила, что попасть в Йельский Университет это моя цель на будущее! Но это так же меня немного застрессовало и расстроило, ведь Йель очень дорогой и чтобы попасть туда нужно быть супер умным. Даже сама Блер Уолдорф туда не смогла попасть. Я загрустила насчет этого и моего будущего, потому что я понятия не имею что я хочу делать, где я хочу быть и с кем я хочу быть. Но потом я поняла что жизнь слишком коротка чтобы волноваться по каждому поводу вместо того чтобы наслаждаться ей. Я буду делать все чтобы попасть в Йель и иметь фантастическое будущее! Я знаю, это будет сложно, но как они говорят, путь вверх сложнее чем вниз, но вид красивее на верху!
Немного фотографий с сегодняшнего вечера.













No comments:

Post a Comment